Rehabilitation & Fitness
Slackline bring fun and focus instantly, reducing level of stress from daily routine.
Exercising at a dynamic base, allow you to reach muscles you probably never reach before.
Why Slackrehab ?
Work Physical Level
You can work strength, balance, proprioception and co-ordinnation
and well being : focus, breathing, calming, nature, social, self-confidence and enjoyment
Ideal for rehabilitation
diversity of exercises and application, feeling of achievement, engaging for both the patient and the therapist
and space need, low investment, safe and low maintenance
Fall risk reduction (due to age or pathologies).
Balance and proprioception issues.
Lower back pain.
Stress (via focus, self-confidence, breathing awareness).
Postural correction and core stability.
Yoga and Pilates
Physical/ mental rehabilitation
- Improved postural control and enhanced functional knee-joint stability
- Improved quadriceps activation
- Positive and progressive form of rehabilitation that achieved outcomes at potentially faster rate
- Positive influence on the vestibular system function.
- More body parts simultaneously activated than traditional balance training
Parkinson patients – A simple, safe and challenging training that reduced their risk of falls and improved confidence related to the fear of falling.
Stroke patients - Activates global body responses through innate balance, optimal postural control and potentially down-regulated reflex control. Therefore, slacklining can provide measurable and functional gains.
Basketball players - Slacklining requires activation of the main lower limb muscles in a unique way and may be a valid cross-training tool for basketball players.
Football player - Better neuromuscular control than usual FIFA training
Equipment’s Rehab & Fitness
Fitness & Rehabilitation Exercices
Slackrehab Workshop + Slackrehab Manual = €150
Boost your practice
Upgrade your rehabilitation tools and skills with this special offer. Slackrehab Workshop & Manual will support you in this journey.
- Ankle/knee/hip injuries.
- Fall risk reduction (due to age or pathologies).
- Balance and proprioception issues.
- Lower back pain.
- Stress (via focus, self-confidence, breathing awareness).
- Postural correction and core stability.
- Slack-frame (mobile and safe structure 3 or 4m long).
- Manual with physiotherapeutic exercises and distinction for each use.
- Workshop: 2 hours lesson (individual or in a group) to tackle safety, equipment and exercise instructions for the physiotherapists.
Fitness Workshop + Fitness exercises Manual = €130
Mission is to get Fit
We have an offer for you Fitness instructor and Athlete that will help you to get in good condition. Fitness Workshop & Manual is the solution we provide for you
- Yoga and Pilates
- Sport complementary
- Physical/ mental rehabilitation
- Slack-frame (safe structure 3 or 4m long)
- Manual with a diversity of fitness exercises
- Workshop: 2 hours lesson (individual or in a group) to tackle safety, equipment and exercise instructions.
Thanks to Slackrehab, I could get back to sports quicker than I expected after an ACL surgery. I could feel more confident with my knee faster than on regular training. It`s efficient and fun in the same time!
What I like from SlackRehab concept is its simplicity while allowing a wide diversity of exercises and rehabilitation purposes.
Get in touch with us, we will help with your choice!